Certified Marine Insurance Professional Graduate Seminar
Tampa, Florida April 9-10, 2019
Dates: April 9th and 10th, 2019
Location: Renaissance Tampa International Plaza Hotel
The International Institute for Marine Insurance Studies "Certified Marine Insurance Professional" (CMIP) Graduate seminar will be held in Tampa, Florida on April 9th and 10th, 2019.
As a CMIP graduate, we are proud to welcome you to our continuing education seminar designed to keep you and other certified insurance professionals up to date on the latest changes and events in the Commercial Marine and Longshore Insurance industry.
This seminar will commence with a talk by Ian Greenway with LIG Marine Managers discussing recent updates within longshore insurance market and will continue with various speakers delving beyond the basics into the unique challenges and advantages present within the marine insurance industry.
Topics To Be Covered:
- Longshore Update 2019
- Demystifying Stock Throughput
- Understanding What a Marine Excess Policy Covers and What it Does Not
- Inland Marine: Beyond the Basics
- The Unique Advantages and Challenges of a Marine Mutual
- Writing, Marketing and Understanding Marine Builders Risk in the 21st Century
- How to Prepare Your Clients for the Admiralty Lawsuit Before it Happens!
The seminar will begin April 9th at 8:00 AM and will continue until 5:15 PM, immediately followed by a reception until 6:15 PM.
On April 10th the seminar begins at 8:00 AM and concludes at 5:15 PM.