Certified Marine Insurance Professional Seminars
Tampa, Florida April 9-10, 2019
Seminars: Insuring Vessel Owners & Operators and CMIP Graduates
Dates: April 9th and 10th, 2019
Location: Renaissance Tampa International Plaza Hotel
The International Institute for Marine Insurance Studies "Certified Marine Insurance Professional" (CMIP) Insuring Vessel Owners & Operators and Graduate seminars will be held in Tampa, Florida on April 9th and 10th, 2019. Obtaining the CMIP designation gives you the advantage of having a certified level of knowledge and expertise in Commercial Marine and Longshore Insurance, providing you with an added competitive edge needed in today's marketplace. CMIP now qualifies as your update for CIC, or CRM or CPRM designation!
As a CMIP graduate, we are proud to welcome you to our continuing education seminar designed to keep you and other certified insurance professionals up to date on the latest changes and events in the Commercial Marine and Longshore Insurance industry.
Insuring Vessel Owners & Operators Topics To Be Covered:
- Hull & Equipment
- Contractors Legal Liability
- The History of Pollution and How it Affects You Today
- Ocean Cargo Insurance
- Protection & Indemnity
- Collision & Towers Liability
Graduate Topics To Be Covered:
- Longshore Update 2019
- Demystifying Stock Throughput
- Understanding What a Marine Excess Policy Covers and What it Does Not
- Inland Marine: Beyond the Basics
- The Unique Advantages and Challenges of a Marine Mutual
- Writing, Marketing and Understanding Marine Builders Risk in the 21st Century
- How to Prepare Your Clients for the Admiralty Lawsuit Before it Happens!
The seminar will begin April 9th at 8:00 AM and will continue until 5:15 PM, immediately followed by a reception until 6:15 PM.
On April 10th the seminar begins at 8:00 AM and concludes at 5:15 PM.