Welcome to the International Institute of Marine Insurance Studies (IIMIS), the home of the Certified Marine Insurance Professional Designation Program (CMIP).
CMIP is the premier practical training and Designation Program in Marine and Longshore Insurance.
Presented by the International Institute for Marine Insurance Studies in conjunction with LIG Educational & Consulting Services.
Who Should Attend?
- Insurance Company personnel
- Or anyone who wants to expand their knowledge of Business Marine Insurance.
Earn your Designation as a Certified Marine Insurance Professional!
To obtain your CMIP designation, you must attend each of the four CMIP Seminars:
- Insuring Vessel Owners & Operators
- Insuring Waterfront Businesses
- Insuring Marine Employees
- Recreational Marine Insurance
and successfully pass a short exam at the end of each.
Should you need assistance with registration, please call Karen Tischler 415.690.6214 or email Karen.Tischler@LIGMarine.com.