Certified Marine Insurance Professional Seminar
Ft. Lauderdale, FL April 7-8, 2020
Seminar: Insuring Waterfront Businesses
Dates: POSTPONED - TBD
Location: Renaissance Ft. Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel
1617 SE 17th Street Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316
The International Institute for Marine Insurance Studies "Certified Marine Insurance Professional" (CMIP) Insuring Waterfront Businesses seminar will be held in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida at a future date in 2020.
Obtaining the CMIP designation gives you the advantage of having a certified level of knowledge and expertise in Commercial Marine and Longshore Insurance, providing you with an added competitive edge needed in today's marketplace.
CMIP now qualifies as your update for CIC, CRM, CISR or CPRM designation!
Insuring Waterfront Businesses:
- Third Party Liabilities for Marine Entities
- Major Exclusions and Limitations from Non-Marine CGL forms
- Ship Repairers Legal Liability
- Terminal Operators Legal Liability
- Stevedores Legal Liability
- Wharfingers Legal Liability
- Tankerman’s Legal Liability
- Marine Excess/Umbrella
- Marine Contractor's Equipment